Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Perry made his leave, and Grace was left with Trick and his odd questions. It wasn't long, however, until the raven male revealed his intentions. A nickname? She'd never had one of those before, not really. The yearling smiled, tail wagging, and bumped her muzzle against Tricks shoulder fondly. Unlike the dark male, she saw him as one of her best friends. He'd allowed her to share his medicine den, helped her through some rough times, even if they didn't actually know much about each other. They had a silent friendship.
               "I've never had a nickname before. Lemme know if you think of one."
 He then admitted that his name wasn't Trick, though the raven man acted like it was something she should have known. Her smile faultered, a hurt look flashing across her face before her golden eyes flickered down to her paws. 
                                 "N-No.... I trusted what you told me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Grace - August 11, 2016, 01:43 PM