Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Docked tail rose, though the Ghost did not give thought to whether it's effect would be lost or not (it occurred to the ghost absently that was perhaps the very reason it had been docked in the first place). Frankly, he didn't care. If the stranger kept his distance and stayed neutral, then there would be no issues, and if he did not then, so be it. Either way made little matter to the assassin. An inquiry left the other male's lips, one that the Ghost might have associated with true concern except the stranger's face was devoid of it. There seemed to be a distinct lack of care — which did not truly surprise the Ghost: for how could a stranger care about another stranger? It was easy for him to scoff at  the notion because it connected to be illogical in the wraith's mind. He didn't know that he was wrong, but he was what he was: a product of The Officer's forging, his teachings. So, then, it begged the question why the male had bothered asking it at all. For the few seconds that had passed between them, the Ghost considered not responding at all. “Yes,” The assassin rasped out in his deep voice eventually, his tone terse and indifferent. As far as the Ghost could see, his semi-hostile reaction to the other male was perfectly natural and nothing to cause the inquiry about his well being.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
RE: made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Buchanan - August 11, 2016, 05:59 PM