Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The Girl With The Golden Gaze.... It wasn't a bad one, but as Trick had said it was too long. Right now, though, it didn't matter: her feelings were indeed very hurt, and even as the obsidian male reached out to comfort her Grace just couldn't look him in the eye. He claimed he liked it better than Wylie, but the yearling found she liked his real name much better.... If it really was his birth name. 
                "I-I would have been okay w-with that.... I like Wylie better."
She stuttered at first, but her voice grew stronger near the end, more laced with venom. It was a tone that didn't suit her well, and she sighed soon after. There wasn't a mean bone in her body.... The next time she spoke, it was again in her usual quiet bell-like voice. 
                        "Why would you take on a name that bullies gave? Why be so ashamed as Wylie?" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Grace - August 11, 2016, 08:01 PM