Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
As Nico wondered why he bothered striking the conversation, so did the Ghost. Of course, the other male did not know the Ghost, did not realize that he wasn't really the “talking” or “spill everything” type. The Ghost's business was his own, first and foremost, and beyond that as an assassin, as The Officer's intelligence collector there needed to be the ability to operate in secrecy — not to mention keep them. Admittedly, he had been more open with Phiipa than anyone but that had been a mistaken and one that the Ghost was determined to learn from (never mind that he would later place his trust in Banner). “Yes.” The Ghost spoke simply. It was a lie as he spoke it, but the Ghost was a good liar. The Officer had been cleverly deceptive and for whatever it was worth he had taught his skills to his young peon. After all, the Ghost had to be able to weave a believable tale in order to get close to The Officer's targets. There was something that the Ghost did not inherently trust about this stranger though the assassin could not place it. Perhaps it was a wrong suspicion but either way the Ghost wasn't about to ignore it.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
RE: made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Buchanan - August 13, 2016, 05:16 AM