Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico narrowed his eyes and he tilted his head thoughtfully. The swarthy male did not seem to come from this area, yet he claimed to be which meant either the soldier was wrong, or the man was lying. Both were plausible answers, yet both did not help him on his quest for answers. Then he began to wonder, why was he bothering with this man anyways? It wasn't like his little scouting trip expected him to converse with stoic, strange, strangers; he was just exploring the land, if anything else. So why was he still here, talking with a lost cause? Dark ears flicked backwards as he straightened up, fixing his green eyes steadily on the dark man's face, analysing and remembering his features in case it came to use later. Then, with a ghostly crooked smile, he turned to leave, nodding in silent acknowledgement and farewell to the stranger. There, Nico would continue on his little trip if the man said nothing else.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 02:29 AM