Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
46 Posts
Ooc —
Sasha listened, trying to decipher Mojave's description of a geyser. Thankfully, it wasn't an elaborate explanation -- almost on par with Sasha's definition of a viking. She smiled. Her grin turned to surprise as the she-wolf described the not-so-pleasent aspects of a geyser, like the parts where they could presumably "melt off one's fur". She shuddered, not even wanting to think of something like that.

"I was about to ask if you could show me one....but now, I'm not so sure," Sasha admitted with a small laugh. The curious side of her really wanted to see one, since a "hole in the ground" provided some visuals but not enough. However, the other side of her didn't want to risk possibly dying. Eventually, the curious side of her won over somehow, causing the girl to blurt out a question.

"Actually, do you know of any geysers around here? I was wondering if we could visit one." She paused. "Or just me, if you are busy with your pack things," she added, not knowing if the she-wolf's scouting trip was strictly planned out from start to finish.
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM