Sleeping Dragon bring me the horizon
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
The stormchaser had found it rather difficult to nap. Her mind was occupied with thoughts of the outside world and the light that glittered in through the opening of the den. Every so often, she would close her eyes and her breathing would slow until it became drawn out. The pup’s limbs would begin to relax for a brief moment, but it was only fleeting. With a restless twitch, she would come back to life and would rise from her resting spot to move ever so slightly to the right. Once she had deemed this a suitable place to stay, Thyri would lower herself to the den floor again and attempt the elusive nap. Even though she had found the perfect spot for her tiny body to slumber, it had seemed that the fates had another idea.

The sound of Freyja rattled her baby blue eyes open and she peered curiously at her sibling from where she lay. There was a nonchalance about the child that would have been infuriating if she were not so young. Spreading her maw in a gaping yawn, Thyri slowly rose upward and padded toward the little moon. With a supportive flag of her tail, the stormchaser lowered her head so that she could peer into Freyja’s eyes. “No no…” she cooed to her sibling with a small smile.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
bring me the horizon - by Freyja - August 16, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thyri - August 16, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Freyja - August 16, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thyri - August 17, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Freyja - August 17, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thyri - August 17, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Freyja - August 17, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: bring me the horizon - by Thyri - August 17, 2016, 04:04 PM