Silvertip Mountain Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita listened as Ezekiel explained his plan, half listening and half...well, not listening. The mention of her name caught her attention and she dialed in again with renewed interest. Something about a trail, which wasn't very hard seeing that a fox's scent was usually pungent enough to pick up on.

"Aye aye, captain Zeke," she grinned, picking up on a faint trail. Before there was a chance for further comments, she had moved along, following the traces of the fox's scent. She frowned, finding the trail harder and harder to follow. Maybe she wasn't looking hard enough, although she was starting to doubt the whereabouts of the sneaky little thing.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes - by Chaska - August 18, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes - by Anita - August 18, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes - by Chaska - August 20, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Frickin tricky foxes ripping up our boxes - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:53 PM