Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She looked up to see Valette, glad the dark-furred female could join her. She considered Valette a close friend, but could not help but shift when she smelled Ezekiel's scent clinging to the girl's fur. No, she was over all that now. She had moved on, and Valette was happy. A friend who was happy meant that she was happy too.

"Hi, Valette!" Anita grinned, clearing her thoughts of Ezekiel as if her mind had snapped its fingers and made the problem go away. "I'm glad you'd like to help! I was thinking about what we should hunt, any ideas?" The girl asked. She didn't know if smaller game was more of a realistic approach, or if two would be enough to bring down something a bit larger.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM