Silvertip Mountain No one looks stupid when they're having fun
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Unfortunately, they would not be eating a deer at this particular time. Adeline's ears flipped back in displeasure, as they usually did when she got an answer she didn't want. But, she was learning from Valette, and she went with it. The older female said they needed to know which ones were sick or injured. Adeline had never been either of those, though soon, she would learn what a disadvantage it would be to be hurt. 

She shook her head side to side. No, I've mostly caught tiny stuff, and I didn't think it mattered if they were weak or not, she said. She mimicked Valette's posture, and put her body low to the ground as the deer came into view. She couldn't stop her tail from wagging. They're huge! she said, her voice a whisper, but the awe still coming through. She didn't realize that they were so big. Look at that one! He's got huge... stick... thingies on his head! He stood out against the others as he raised his head high to look around. There are six smaller ones, plus him. They're mostly just grazing, she said, keeping her voice low.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - August 16, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - August 21, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 01, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 04, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 12, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 20, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 24, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 28, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 29, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: No one looks stupid when they're having fun - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:08 PM