Ankyra Sound It's not like I like you or anything...
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She didn't see him cringing or pulling a face as he looked upon her. That was a good sign, right? As he came closer, her knees grew weaker, but she kept her cool as he greeted her. For a moment it was as if that was the only thing he was going to say, Ondine already brainstorming for a good joke, but she froze as she was kissed. Her eyes grew wide as she stared off into the distance, procession what just had happened, making a little, short, high-pitched squealing noise like those cute girls in anime. 

When she got back into the real world, She could barely catch what he had just said. She only caught the part "in the world". What in the heaven's had he answered. Was she the only one in the world? Was there something else in the world? Huh? She said, head whipping up to look at his face some more-that fucking beautiful face, damn it.

Their eyes met, and finally she knew what he was talking about for once after his sudden act of fondness. I'm just- you're just- She tried, but kept her mouth shut at his next observation. A lady has got to look her best... She mumbled in her defense while being completely flustered. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 17, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 05:08 PM