Redhawk Caldera I don’t miss my little golden age
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
A tightness gripped her throat at the heavy effect of the message she had carried home with her. "She was… still mourning. She will be for a long time," she said, not knowing exactly how to convey her perceived emotions of someone she had met but once, and who had been holding on to her control of them just as tightly as Peregrine was. "But she’s strong, and I’m sure he’s the reason for it," Sassafras added as she stole a moment’s glance of her Alpha’s face before looking away again, uncertain of herself and feeling increasingly out of place. She felt intrusive.

"I can just…" she murmured awkwardly and almost to herself as she made to slink away quietly to let him grieve in peace. "Unless… you want to tell me a story about him?" she asked tentatively, no longer facing him directly but pausing mid-step and looking at him from the side with flattened, sympathetic ears. She didn’t want to just leave him there alone, but she also knew there was no way for her to console him otherwise. To listen was all she had to offer.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 25, 2016, 08:53 PM