Silver Creek And when white moths were on the wing
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Saena swore, then proceeded to say that she should've killed him when she saw him with Tavi.  Spring agreed that she should've killed Reek, but maybe more quietly and not infront of anyone.  That way you could get a successful kill, but keep it quiet.  No one would have to know it was you.  Not really willing to share those dark thoughts yet though Spring just nodded in agreement.  Then Saena went on  to ask her if she truely thought that Casmir and Laika could bring her babies home.  Yes, she had faith in them.  She was sure that they could do it.

What Saena said next though really caught her attention when she asked what had happened to her.  Spring's head cocked for a moment, ears perking up and all of her attention laid instantly on Saena.  She claimed that one minute she was scouting and then woke up somewhere very far away.  That she didn't remember any of it.

Saena couldn't remember.

"Saena if you want I could tell you a bit about what happened."  She started out.  "One day you wandered off and dissapeared for a while.  When you came back you were calling yourself wierd names like Your Wildness and Your Graciousness, adressing yourself as a Queen."  She sighed.  "A little while later you just dissapeared again and I took over as Alpha of Silver Creek.  You never came back until now."  For a moment she paused.  "Saena I now that this is very sudden, but if you want I made a promise to everyone in the creek that you could be an Alpha if you ever came back.  I was thinking if you wanted to get used to the pack and maybe in a month from now you could co-alpha with me?  I know that this is very sudden, but I made a promise.  You don't have to answer now, you can think about it."  She told Saena in a softer tone.
Messages In This Thread
And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 26, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 26, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 27, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 27, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 31, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - September 01, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - September 01, 2016, 07:38 PM