Silver Creek And when white moths were on the wing
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena bobbed her head in thanks. There were, she hoped, many more days to come. They could discuss important things on one of those days. Today, Saena just wanted to rest her head and process what she'd learned, and perhaps begin to come up with a plan in the event Laika and Casmir did not return with her children in tow. Her frantic heart didn't want to trust anyone but herself with recovering her babies, but she had to. She longed to hold them tightly and make up all the lost time to them, but in order to do that, she had to be patient and let her pack do their work, even if it killed her inside.

Spring wasn't about to let her off so easily, however. She listened attentively as her friend spoke a little of her early life, but the pressure of a headache, no doubt the result of far too much information at once, caused her to smile wanly and dip her head. She couldn't handle it right now, even though she wanted to.

"I'm sorry, Spring," she said sheepishly, "I'm really grateful you're willing to fill in the gaps for me as best you can, but can we do the rest another day? This is just... a lot to take in, and I need some time to digest it all." Some time to grieve for her babies, out there in the world with their wicked, uncaring father. Some time to try to orient herself, and remember herself. Some time to re-familiarize herself with her surroundings. This could wait, or so she thought. "Maybe tomorrow?" she offered.
Messages In This Thread
And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 26, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 26, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 27, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 27, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - August 28, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - August 31, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Spring - September 01, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: And when white moths were on the wing - by Saēna - September 01, 2016, 07:38 PM