Felltree Marsh The journey begins
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The girl had insisted that the monsters would become her friends, and then went so far as to suggest that she'd be the one to eat them. It was amusing, though Sen's face never did betray such thoughts. She knew that, depending on the type of wolf that they might meet, Chusi wouldn't stand a chance. The girl could be torn to pieces and then strewn across the earth as if she were nothing. A child she was, and weak was her body because of that. All of this was not explained to the girl, of course, a simple sentence having been settled on instead. "You won't make friends with the monsters, and you won't be able to eat them." It was as simple as that.

A question was asked, towards which the woman shook her head. "I'm not a monster, Chusi, not always," she voiced, working to explain herself in a way that the child might understand. "When I am, it's to keep you safe. I can't let what happened to Sao happened to you, too." The Gorgon women were proud creatures, always standing up for what they believed in and stationing themselves above the rest of the world. They were arrogant, they were selfish, but they looked out for one another, and she had failed by letting her daughter be taken away. The same would not happen to the one that remained, she would not allow it.

"Rest for now. We'll begin moving again after you've slept," decided the woman, settling herself down and motioning for the girl to approach. After the child had received the necessary amount of rest, their journey to Rosings would be continued.

Last post from me. You can fade with your post and then archive, Marie.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
The journey begins - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - August 31, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - September 02, 2016, 05:48 AM