Silvertip Mountain Crashed
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
Steady trotted about the borders, patrolling them. Well, pounding them would be a more adequate term. His temper was up, flared by Ezekiel's insubordination. As the Beta of Silvertip, the male got a little more leeway with things, but not when it came to disrespecting the Alpha himself. 

The black male had purposely kept his distance from @Ezekiel since the incident, needing to clear his mind and hope to get a better viewpoint of the situation. But, it hadn't helped much. He still felt he was right in his intentions, but he assumed Ezekiel would think the same of his side. He could almost see the conversation panning out. Steady would say Ezekiel shouldn't have done that. Ezekiel would agree, but then make his point as to why he did it, and probably not even really be sorry about it, and then Steady... What would I say, then?

He didn't really know. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Crashed - by Steady - September 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 04, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 04, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 04, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 07, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 12, 2016, 03:37 PM