Silvertip Mountain Crashed
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Those threads look like they take place on the same day, and since this is set to after Johan joining, we could say Ezekiel/Valette left right/soon after this one.

He hadn't really had adequate time to calm down, and he wished he would have. He had learned that trying to speak about something he was angry about was better left to when he had some time to think. But, today, he wouldn't have that opportunity. He spotted Ezekiel, and came to a halt, his expression a little tight as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say.

Hey, he replied, then paused. His back was to Philos, so he had no idea the new pack mate had come upon them, and Steady made no attempt to whisper, though he didn't yell, either. You can't do that, he said, assuming Ezekiel would know exactly what he was talking about. I don't care who that would have been, she deserved what she would have got, he said, his voice firm, but oddly calm. You know I value your thoughts, Ezekiel, but you do not tell me what to do. And stopping me from punishing someone who disrespects you makes me seriously question whether or not you respect you and your rank. He stopped there, hoping his Beta understood what he was saying. Steady knew he needed someone to help enforce the ranks, but if Ezekiel wouldn't even enforce his own, how could Steady count on him to enforce the others? Fitz would have put me in my place immediately if I ever did to him what your sister did to you, he pointed out. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Crashed - by Steady - September 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 04, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 04, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 04, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 07, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 12, 2016, 03:37 PM