Totoka River I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The wintry winds did little to effect the male, though it was every now and again that they'd manage to reach down towards his skin. Yet, he'd kept moving, allowing the other to use him as a shield, though he knew not how effective it was. They'd continued like that even after having reached the shoreline, which, again, the Greek didn't mind. He'd been born near to a coast, he'd visited the sea several times in his youth, he was used to the salt in the air. For him, it was just another trip through a familiar terrain. Having heard his companion mutter something about poison water, however, he'd increased the pace at which he moved, attempted to get them away from the sea quicker. Still, though, there was a long ways to go, and so he'd kept the other in his thoughts. Whenever an especially large gust of wind decided to sweep by, he'd tried to better shield Zoratto, but he wasn't always quick enough, or sometimes his body just wasn't large enough to offer the best of protection; but it was the thought that counted.

When the river had come into sight, he was asked something that he wasn't entirely sure how to answer. Thus, Alastor had given a shrug, along with, "I'm not sure. I haven't been here before." Or, if he had been, he couldn't remember. When they'd drawn closer and the woman was noticed, he'd looked first to Zoratto, and then back towards her. She was pretty, he'd noted, but he wasn't exactly attracted to her. Still, he'd steered them off in her direction, a bow of his head having been displayed prior to speaking. "Excuse me," he'd voiced, hoping to gain her attention for just long enough to ask a question. "Is the river's water of the sea?" Surely she'd know, which would prevent either of the males from having to test it out for themselves.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Alastor - September 05, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 05, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 24, 2016, 03:14 PM