Silvertip Mountain Crashed
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel could tell that Steady wasn't too happy with him. He could tell from the hey he got. He stepped forwards, ears perked to show he was attentive. He didn't get notice the wolf who lingered behind Steady in the distance, all of his attention rested on his alpha. This would be the second scolding he got this week, but he supposed that he deserved it. What Steady said, was what he'd expected, but something made him furrow his brow. It was his sister, his sister who Steady didn't know. Hadn't the dark furred male jumped to conclusions a bit?

Steady paused, which Ezekiel took as an invitation to speak. Ok I understand what you're saying, and it's very true. But this is sort of a different case. As I told you before me and my family have a very different kind of relationship. I don't mind when she does that, and she doesn't mind when I snap at her. It's just how we are. Of course I'd never speak that way to you or to anyone who doesn't accept it, but you can't expect me to act the same with everyone. He held no challenge in his voice, he was simply voicing his opinion. Steady usually took his pack's feelings into  consideration, so he expected just that to happen.

I mean no harm or opposition to you, I'm just asking that you understand why I let her do it. For a moment he almost wanted to tell the whole story. It would make it a lot easier if he didn't have to edge around the truth anymore, but not now he decided. Not in the midst of their conflict.

Ok, sounds good to me :)
Messages In This Thread
Crashed - by Steady - September 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 04, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 04, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 04, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Crashed - by Ezekiel - September 07, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Crashed - by Philos - September 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Crashed - by Steady - September 12, 2016, 03:37 PM