Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
A light sound, a child-like sound was what turned her attention. She had not asked exactly how many pups roamed the tribal woods, but it did not weight on her mind. Children were relatively the same, she figured; the lines of what one knew and what the other did were subconsciously blurred in her mind that she did not have it much thought. Instead, she called, "Hvitserk?" concluding the noise just simply had to be him. Yet, as a small being, the age of the boy himself bounded up her her, her head lowered as if to meet the eyes of the child. "Hvitserk?" Her optics narrowed, head inclined slightly to the side in a questioning look, for she could not recall the patterns of the boy that would have separated the being in front of her from the boy she had been looking for. Nevertheless, what was one child than the other? Quickly dismissing the problem of whether or not she was even speaking to the right pup, she stood up straight, her mind set to a task and with limited time to carry it out. 

"Hunt," She simply spoke, a familiar word that she had come to gather rather quickly. Rebekka gave no context to the situation, but immediately set on, her eyes wavering across the scene in front of her while her instincts drove her nose to twitch; dragging in the scents of various creatures that she knew very well how to hunt. Yet, she looked for something small, something easily end-able with a snap of the jaws so that the kid may understand the process of life, chase and death rather easily. Abandoning the child's friendly greetings, she took tentative steps towards the underbrush, thick layers of bush and bramble where a rodent of some kind was bound to seek refuge from her impatient teeth. Rebekka, simply, was in no way a caretaker. Instead, she looked back to the child, Hvitserk or not and beckoned it to join, indicating it to follow her actions as she sniffed along ground; trailing a bushy-tailed animal of some kind that had not too long ago walked the path she currently traveled.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM