Sleeping Dragon we can never change the universe's plan
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
i suck, sorry

She smiled at the niceties, but it would have seemed that whatever gloom permeated her usually sunny disposition shone through. The question took her off guard swiftly; Mojave's mouth flapped in search of words that did not readily come.

"I guess I'm just not used to the quiet," she found herself saying. It seemed such a silly thing, to be unnerved by a quiet that had followed her for the weeks she had travelled. But this did not feel like the same quiet, and that she could not explain. "Everyone seems to know their role and they do it. Like drones," and even then she questioned if her perception was accurate. Her gaze roamed their meager shelter, peering out to the great beyond of sparse wood and stone.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
we can never change the universe's plan - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: we can never change the universe's plan - by Uleön - August 07, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: we can never change the universe's plan - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: we can never change the universe's plan - by Uleön - August 13, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: we can never change the universe's plan - by Mojave - September 08, 2016, 11:52 PM