Stavanger Bay don't ever tame your demons
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i felt it was a good point to wrap this up with a conclusion & have it archived since it's pretty old. :-)

It became apparent to Arturo that Jagoda had misunderstood his words and thought the gangster did not appreciate being turned on so quickly especially when he had thought he had been plenty clear with his explanation. Yet, there was some level of patience forged within the Fearghal for having to clarify: he'd raised four children, after all. Growing up they had often needed him to repeat himself or clarify what he said. “Skellige will aid me in the war to re-take my Isle,” Arturo clarified calmly, settling his fiery red-orange gaze upon the Cairn. “That was the promise he has made to me and falls in lines with the terms of our alliance. Blackrock Depths has nothing to fear from me, do not worry.” While Arturo couldn't quite claim that Skellige was a friend they were more than acquaintances, at any rate. “But as I said, I am not one to rush into a warm without ample thought and strategic planning.” And as he had no plan and no wolves under his influence as of yet there was little point in striking the Isle, lest he aimed to take it over — which was an option, the gangster supposed. But not now.

The two talked for a bit more before they eventually parted ways, heading in their separate directions to go about their business.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 07, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 08, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 12, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 13, 2016, 11:40 PM