Silver Creek And caught a little silver trout
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan knew her pregnancy was coming to a close. She was approaching the end of her children's growth within her, when things were easy although she frequently felt anything but. Her steps had slowed to a waddle, her stomach wide and full of the kicking and flourishes of her children. Nights were spent whispering to them, secretive and in her small alcove, and her days were spent planning and trying to visualize the process that would bring them earthside. It wasn't easy, she knew labor would not come to her with gentle whispers and nudges. It would be as brutal as need be because that was life and that was the blinding, terrifying beauty of it. 

She was walking along the edge of the Creek when she heard a howl nearby. It was not for her, but for Spring, but Rowan was already close enough and if need be she'd just waddle on her merry way. The figure she spotted as she rounded a bend was unfamiliar to her. Little did she know this was Saena, the mother of Casmir and Laika's daughters. "Hello," She greeted evenly, pausing for a moment to carefully take a drink before she righted herself again. 

she can always wander along if Spring wants to hop in and the two catch up :)
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 14, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 21, 2016, 10:34 PM