Silver Creek And caught a little silver trout
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena's eyes roved over Rowan once more as she mentally clawed for something appropriate to say. Her head was swimming with less appropriate statements and questions, such as, this is my pack and my little girls are the only ones who deserve our resources, but she knew better than that. It was judgmental, mean, and unproductive to think that way. She didn't even know Rowan. She didn't know how long she'd been away, either. It could have been months. Her little girls might not be so little anymore. It was never truly confirmed; perhaps Rowan was someone's mate, maybe Heston's, and they had earned this privilege. She couldn't imagine why Spring would let someone else breed before her, but naturally, Saena was more selfish than that and couldn't understand.

She managed to settle on, "when're you due?" as Spring drew up alongside them. Saena cached the woman's name in the back of her mind for future reference, perhaps to look for her later to talk and find out just who she was, but the Alpha female drew her attention for now. Saena frowned questioningly at the water dripping from only half of Spring's body, but she didn't ask about it. Rowan spoke first, and Saena shrugged a thin shoulder and said, "you don't have to go." This wasn't exactly a private affair, and if Rowan was anything like the fellow in the rain, then she already knew everything anyway.

"Casmir and Laika haven't returned yet," she said, turning to address the Alpha female. "I want to trust them to find them and bring them home, I do. But I need my little girls and you know I know exactly where that son of a bitch took them." At least, she thought she knew. Her memories of Phoenix Maplewood were strongest, and she remembered Larksong Grotto and the threat they had posed as clearly as if it happened yesterday. Assuming Reek wasn't crafty enough to move his entire pack to evade Silver Creek's wrath—and Saena couldn't quite remember if he was as crafty as he was moronic—she was certain she would find them there, and if she arrived and they were gone, then she would know Casmir and Laika had them, and she could rest easier.

"Let me go find them. Please."
Messages In This Thread
And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 14, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 21, 2016, 10:34 PM