Silver Creek And caught a little silver trout
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened with open ears as Rowan spoke first, handing her back a greeting and then asking if she should leave the two of them.  Although it would be nice to have a private conversation with Saena, Spring liked Rowan and actually trusted her like family, so whatever Saena wanted Spring would be perfectly fine with.  Saena was the one who wanted to speak to her after all.  When Saena spoke though she was very polite though, asking when Rowan was due then telling her that she didn't have to go.

After that Saena began to speak to her, telling the Alpha about what she wished to speak about.  At first Spring found herself uneasy as she began to realize where this was all going and by the end of it found herself dead silent.  Nervousness began to swim in Spring's heart, although she hid it well.  Did Saena even realize what she was saying?  Sure Saena claimed to know how to find her children.  In her current state though did she really?  While Spring didn't want to either hurt or offend the female, she wasn't sure if there was any other way, when suddenly a thought occured to her.

Spring padded closer to Saena and further from Rowan.  "Saena, I'm not sure if you actually remember, but keeping you from your children would be wrong of me.  I can tell you how to find Reek's lands, but I want you to promise me that you won't get yourself into anything foolish and end up dead.  Also if you see Casmir and Laika on the way back, oh and by the way in case you don't remember Casmir is a black male, he's pretty young and Laika is a sparkling white.  Remember them?  Well anyway if you see them, you must head home with them.  Deal?"  Spring was careful to lower her voice, in an attempt for only Saena's ears.  She hoped that the former Alpha understood her reasoning, because it would be quite annoying if Saena decided that she was still the ruler of these lands somewhere in her head and with that decided to completely ignore most of what Spring had just said.  Spring quickly shoved away that thought though.  Saena wouldn't do that.  Would she?
Messages In This Thread
And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 14, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 21, 2016, 10:34 PM