Silver Creek And caught a little silver trout
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan could only speculate as it was her first litter. "Within the next few weeks, I believe." She said quietly. She didn't want to be defensive but it almost set her on edge; it only made her more aware of how unprepared she felt. Perhaps every mother went through something similar in the days and weeks just before they gave birth. Her emotions still swung wildly - confident and then concerned the next, inviting and then hostile, and Rowan hated that fact. Perhaps it was harder because she was isolated often and she had no one to discuss the changes with. 

Saena spoke about leaving to go find the girls and Rowan bristled a bit, concern overcoming her expression. True, she did not know Saena personally but she had heard from not only Reek but from Casmir too about her. "I met Reek on his journey here, though he did not give me your name. Only your description." Rowan offered, unaware of what Spring had said to the other woman. "I gave Casmir the location of where I had met Reek, but that was not where he was staying. It was just before I came here." Which was before the girls were gone, before Amber had gone as well. It was suspicious, but, the female had seemed reluctant to let anyone leave to go find them even though it was the local move to go after Reek. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 14, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 21, 2016, 10:34 PM