Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her cold butt was drenched- but luckily for Bain it hadn't been her whole body, otherwise she would've demanded a hug. The accident had only puffled her jigglies, especially with it being Bain. She really couldn't be mad at him for anything. Her wet paws made little flopping noises as she scampered onto land, close to Bain at all times. If it were Slancio, she would've rubbed her behind dry on his haunches. Bain was very fortunate being him.

Oh you wished you could be close to my fabulous behind at all times. She said with a face of mischief- eyes almost telling "you fucking know I'm fabulous from top to bottom.". It was clearly all a joke though- Ondine not being one to brag. Looks could only get you so far, she was way more happy to be somewhat smart and skilled. She smiled at his comment, but before she could make a snarky reply a scent drifted their way that was not the sea's.

Her white face -smudges of red present on her ghostly appearance- turned to the male who had quietly entered the scene. Even from such a distance he looked familiar- but Ondine couldn't quite place him in her head. Her brows furrowed as she retraced her steps in her thoughts, ending on the time in a bloody forest. Was this old man the one she had met there? Kier-something. Hello there! She called out in her singer's voice, wanting the feral creature to come closer as to trigger her memory. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM