Moonspear ornamental and quite divine
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Amekaze directed him to a group of small caves, a piece of information he filed away for later. He would probably run right there once they were finished talking, but he was quickly losing hope for the woebegone herbs he had so valiantly gathered. That'll work, he nodded. Do ya'll have a healer? I'd love to compare notes. He also didn't like being redundant, but he could deal with that a bit better.

She accepted his compliment, albeit awkwardly, and he nodded firmly. I just call 'em like I see 'em. And was it weird to think that Charon had gotten hot? Because he totally had gotten hot. Aesop wouldn't actually tap that, but if it wasn't Charon he would totally tap that. Maybe he was just proud, in the way that all relatives are secretly proud when a kid turns out pretty.

Big words for a big guy. I can handle a bundle of kids, if ever you and Charon want to get away from 'em. Which, if you don't already, you definitely will, he added conspiratorily. Children were exhausting, and if Amekaze or Charon wanted to get away for a bit of real sleep, it would be no skin off of Aesop's back to watch them for a bit. How many are there, anyway?

As keen on avoiding redundancies as she was, he was quick to provide all that he knew. Well. I know you're Amekaze. I know you're Alpha here. You and Charon are mates, and you have kids, so you two have fucked at least once. But that's about it, he said, unaware that his crass reference to her and Charon getting it on might be unwelcome. As for what he wanted to know? I dunno, he drawled, shrugging. What're you into? Besides Charon, of course. What's your favorite meal, stuff like that. Let's get superficial.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 05, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 06, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 07, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 08, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 09, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 09, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 12, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 12, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 03:26 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 15, 2016, 12:39 PM