Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady laid at the mouth of the den he now shared with both Adeline and Niita. He was pleasantly surprised that all seemed to be going well with the transition of Niita into the den. He had been worried about Adeline's approval, but it turned out that he need not be. His niece had simply asked for her freedom, and bounded off to get into trouble, he was sure. She seemed happier, though. After her attack, he knew her usually lively personality had dimmed, but he was sure she would bounce back from that once she was fully healed.

A howl brought his head from the dirt and his ears perked. It didn't sound familiar to Steady, and he wasted no time in standing to shake his fur out, and headed to the borders. The gray male that appeared in the distance could have been confused for one of the ones already a family member here, but then why would they be at the borders? No, this was not one of his brothers. Though, he did look familiar, all the same. He came to a stop, his posture mirroring that of an Alpha. Can I help you? he asked. He eyed the male curiously, knowing he had seen him somewhere before. Then, it hit him. Alastor, he said, a smile appearing on his features, and his tail wagged.

It had been some time since Steady had seen the male, but he remembered him saying he had wanted to go on a journey. Fitz had been gracious of the request, though had told Alastor to check in every so often. Being the Alpha for several months now, Steady knew that he hadn't, but he didn't hold it against him. He assumed his travels had taken him too far to continue to travel back and forth. How are you? he asked. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 29, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:00 PM