Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Although it might not have seemed that way, Damien had been expecting the day Althaia whelped impatiently. Just her presence was making Damien anxious, she was a burden, a dead weight, and was only there because she was lucky enough to be Nemesis' sister. And because of her pups.

For all intents and purposes, Althaia's litter belonged to Damien and Blackfeather Woods. That was what she had offered upon requesting a place among them, and Damien had given her the safety of a place to give birth in return. So when the moment came -and it was evident by the loudness of it- for Althaia to deliver, Damien alerted @Potema, requesting her presence to inspect the pups, and he lingered outside the den, protecting his property while it was the most vulnerable and respecting the mother's privacy while it was prudent. Until it was no more and he disrupted the tranquility of the birthing room with his presence. She was done, four pups had been birthed and they were safely nested against their mother.

Damien watched the female with cold eyes, there had been no interaction between them since her arrival. He didn't know her, not one bit, but still she was subdued to his will. Potema would have to take a look at the pups, and Damien would watch over. He would take no less than what he'd been promised, and he needed to know the pups were healthy before extending the mother's residence any longer.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM