Firefly Glen When I dream, I dream of magic
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Not at all! Sorry for a late reply <3

Fresh blood entered his nomming maw as he ripped ,strip after strip, the hare apart. He was not a fan of eating, but he knew it had to be done. The hare he had gone for was a meal that had presented itself more than anything- for if it hadn't scattered across his path he would've looked for some herbs to eat instead. Blood dripped from the corners of mouth, the crimson landing on his petite paws that held the critter in place. Had it not been for his alertness and the man approaching breaking branches he probably wouldn't even have noticed his shadow. Ears swiveled toward the sound, slowly lifting his head up from his catch- hackles slightly raised. 

A man draped in dark slate and cinnamon, around his size, was now near, and Trick's lively green eyes looked questioningly at the man. If he wanted food he could get it himself- Trick needed this for finding Lucy. He needed all the energy he could get. Though how the man acted did not point at being aggressive.

Trick swallowed slightly. Good morning. He greeted with a nod, almost no expression on his handsome face as his honey sweet voice touched the wind. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: When I dream, I dream of magic - by Trick - September 17, 2016, 01:45 PM