Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The Beta wandered outside of Saltwinter borders, if only to survey their surroundings. Packs had a nasty tendency of springing their borders unexpectedly, without any warning to their future neighbors. They just as well had a tendency to disappear suddenly as well. She had no intention on becoming a scout, but better her than no one at all.

She didn't go far before she encountered another lost soul in the fields south of their Sound. She couldn't see the face of the wolf — the woman was headfirst in a hole, digging furiously. Maude smirked, sidling up to the woman. Found somet'in' interestin' in dere, matey?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM