Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema was away from the tunnels and the Glen when Althaia's pups began to arrive. She was worried for Seff — where was the small boy? She wanted to prove Damien wrong; he would stay. He would stay, wouldn't he?

Damien's call tore her away from the worried thoughts. She quickened her pace, heading to the Glen, slowly sliding down the slope to Damien. She nudged him softly, then pushed her way into the den, smelling the blood of birth. How are you? She asked Althaia. She had no herbs on hand, but she could quickly slip into the tunnels of Mephala's Web if she needed. She sniffed the pups, two girls and two boys. They were healthy, mindlessly suckling on Althaia's teats, as good newborns did.

As she nudged through the pups, she found something. One of the boys, a twisted leg. She grasped the boy gently, isolating the young pup from his mother and siblings. His leg, she murmured to Damien and Althaia, wondering what the Dark Master's verdict would be.
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM