Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Rebekka paused only once in her search to look at the small child, blinking as it stated a new name; one of which she most likely would not remember before returning to her objective. Nose to the ground, she paced steadily in the direction of a particular small mammal, one of which she had caught a dozen times before yet would slow her pace in order for the smaller being to watch and learn. Freyja quickly followed Rebekka's actions, which she noted, and as they advanced on Rebekka became more relaxed with having the other along with her, seeing that Freyjaw was not the clumsy child she would have expected. It truly seemed the girl had a passion for the sport of hunting, one that even Rebekka could respect. Perhaps she would come to like the girl more and more, if she had the patience.

Rebekka followed the signs of a mammal's journey through the forest, at times, pausing and indicating for Freyja to observe the notable indents in the soil and broken twigs crushed by the weight of something heavier. "Look," She spoke in a indication. The grass they walked upon had been swayed and parted by the animal itself, a viable tracking source to use besides the common scent. "It moves," Many did not know there were other ways of seeking out hidden animals other than by scent, and for Freyja who's senses were still developing, this would come handy if ever needed. "Hunt with blinkas also nos," She expected the girl had to know what she meant, for she had assumed Gavriel would have been teaching his children their language. If she did not, it was not hard to translate, her eyes indicating what she was talking about had become a habit. 
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM