Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
170 Posts
Ooc —
There was a moment of silence before Xan spoke up, mimicking the same loss of purpose. She sighed again, wondering if he'll ever sort himself out. She was young, she knew, and a few months older than he, but she didn't feel any resemblance of personality with him. He still acted like a child and his next statement on furthered her discovery. He wanted to start over instead of fix it, but she wondered if it was much of a stretch. What could fix it?

"I don't know. It's not the simple, is it?" she said and picked her head up again to look back toward him. "Just. I forgive you, okay? Don't make me regret it," she warned then, giving him a second chance only one time. What happened had happened and if he can learn from it, then all will be well, right? It was awkward, and painful, to stay there, but where else did she have to go? Especially when injured? And she had grown rather fond of Sriracha and Xan seemed to want to stick around and she would have to put with it, at least until everything smoothed over.
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Ocracoke - September 18, 2016, 02:54 PM