Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor had watched the direction into which Vixen had gone prior to his stopping at the mountain, wanting to be sure that they would not lose one another. Surprisingly, the male had not gone along with her. Rather, when he had come to a stop at last, he'd noticed that Zoratto was still there with him. Before his howl had rung out, he'd offered a smile towards the other boy, silently thanking him for being there. His presence hadn't been absolutely necessary, of course, but the support offered by his presence had been very much appreciated. Though large in size, the Greek wasn't always the bravest of souls, so having his companion there assisted in putting his mind at ease.

The first to arrive at the borders had been Steady, who hadn't seemed to recognize the foreigner at first. No offense was taken, however, for a great deal of time had passed and, to be fair, he'd never spent a large amount of time with the man when he'd been one with the mountainous pack. They'd known of one another, yes, but not in depth. When the realization had been made, he'd dipped his head in greeting, then smiled once he'd risen it back up. "Steady, it's good to see you," he'd voiced, a slow wag of his tail going the extra mile to show that he was being sincere. "I'm well. How are you?" On the outside, the other seemed to be well, too, but he'd remained silent in order for him to answer.

After a break in his speaking, he'd noticed how there'd been no one else to arrive after the dark male. His posture suggested that he was a leader, but, even still, Alastor had expected the previous king to show up. Curious, he'd asked, "Where's Fitz?" Was he sick, perhaps? It was possible and, if so, the male hoped that he'd be feeling better soon.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 29, 2016, 12:11 AM