Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
He gave space for his sister to do what she must, and stood beside her as she sniffed at the pups nested on Althaia's embrace. She did look tired, and the pups healthy, but Damien couldn't have confirmed it himself. And he would have never realized that one of them was deformed if the witch had not pulled him away from Althaia's teat.

Potema looked up at him, awaiting a verdict, and Althaia pleaded for her son's life. "How are the others?" asked the dark prince with a straight face, counting three still attached to Althaia's teats. Three pups were easier to feed than four, and in the long run those three could grow stronger without the burden that would be their cripple brother.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM