Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's eyes turned to the silent male behind Alastor, instantly wondering who that was. He had assumed Alastor was here to rejoin, and maybe brought a friend, but the Alpha knew better than to voice that. It would have been awkward for him to welcome his previous pack mate back, only to have him decline. Instead, he turned his gaze back to the gray male. I'm doing well. I'm glad you are, too, he said with a smile.

He was about to ask what he had come back for, but Alastor had his own questions. Steady's expression fell a bit when Fitz was brought into the conversation, but he knew he had to let Alastor know what happened. Fitz passed, he said softly. Not very long after you began your journey, he added, remembering when Alastor had announced that he was going. The famine hit us hard, and we lost more family before it was over. Chaska and I are what's left of what was Fitz and Zaria's pack. He tried to lead with his brother in mind, and he hoped he was doing him justice. 

In an attempt to lighten the conversation, he tried to steer it back towards Alastor. I hope your travels have been rewarding, he said. Are you just stopping in? He still wondered if Alastor, and maybe his friend, were looking to stay.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 29, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:00 PM