Cedar Sweep End Of The Road
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace saw his eyes wander over her scars-she didn't comment, and wouldn't explain unless prompted- but didn't in the least mind. It was usually the first thing others noticed about her, even when she'd learned to ignore most of them. 
He asked what her offers were, and for a moment she thought-mostly back to Peregrine, and his request for her to keep her Hunter trade. Settling down on her haunches, hind left leg jutting awkwardly to the side, Grace gave him an honest answer:
               "I already h-have my Hunter trade, but it's not something I p-plan to keep after I become a Caregiver and Me-Medic. I'd like to b-become a Botanist, grow my own herb g-garden. Makes things easier on t-the pack and my l-leg."
The thought that came to mind next was a surprising one, but when she realized how close she was to maturity, it paled-puppies. She would be of age in the next month or two, and one day the girl wanted a family-was that accepted here? They would be raised as loyal members to the pack, but that didn't mean Zaavier would allow her a litter that wasn't of his blood. 
                                     "I don't know what kind of a pack you are, or if you allow pups that aren't your own, but if you do then that's something I want in my future."
Messages In This Thread
End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 10:24 PM