Cedar Sweep End Of The Road
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He listened to her half stammered story in silence, nodding his head very slowly after she finished, telling him quite honestly about her wants to have a family. He felt a twinge in his gut but paid no mind to it as he began to speak. "Well, it seems you're a well rounded woman. You could definitely choose to enter my pack as a Warrior or Hunter. Unfourtunately, I require a Caregiver trade before rewarding the Medic rank, but who says you can't earn that trade?" He told her.

Zaavier stepped back and allowed her room to step over the borders, a signal to let her know she was accepted. "If you like herbs, there is an amazing swampy area just over there," he glanced in the direction of Black Morass. "The Morass is actually one of the reasons I chose this place. It proves fruitful when on the hunt to gather herbs. Maybe we could explore some of it tomorrow, what do you say?"

He suddenly realized that he had not gotten back to her about her family desires. "And, we can touch back on that pup topic when the time comes. For now, I encourage you to live your life without the stress of children." They were words that he had not expected to come from his mouth, and he hoped she didn't take them personally.

Messages In This Thread
End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 10:24 PM