Cedar Sweep End Of The Road
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zaavier claimed she was well rounded, that she would be offered a rank of Warrior or Hunter in his pack once it was official-a smile spread across her charcoal face. Her tail began to wag behind her, but she painfully noticed his lack of an answer on having pups-for the time being, she assumed it was a "we'll talk about it later" kind of thing, and that was okay too.
          "I'd be h-happy to be a Hunter for the pack, especially i-if I can still practice all my skills." 
The man stepped back, offering her to step into the Strath and start her new life: Grace obliged, limping heavily forward a few paces until she was directly beside the man whom she'd just offered her loyalty, golden eyes shining and taking in every sight around her in joy. Before she could say anything, he pointed her towards the morass connecting to their little home-somewhere she could find precious, useful herbs. Maybe she could find a place there to grow a herb garden, but the thought of it being so far from direct pack protection was a turn off-but it would be a wonderful place to explore and find herbs and seeds to plant. His offer brought another wider smile to her face, and Grace nodded. She held herself high in pride, paws shifting anxiously, ready to go explore now.
                                  "I-I'd love that. Thank you, Zaavier." 

It was then he addressed her wants of a family-Grace thought he'd ignored her! The brown male said that he would come back to it later, when she was ready-the yearling understood, but she was visibly unsure of this-though she didn't fight it, or even comment past the understanding nod of her head. She was ready for the stresses of pups, she was sure-it was the only thing she really looked forward to other than finding a home and making friends to help her with her trades-things she'd secured for herself once pledging herself here.
Messages In This Thread
End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: End Of The Road - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 10:24 PM