Oystercatcher Tide Pools Sits on his Picassso
12 Posts
Ooc —
From the sound of things, she was not moving her body any closer to his. And, though he didn't really care much for distance perception or awkwardness, he was glad her tail was buffing the air a little way away from his own snout. "Are you hungry then? Is that why you wanted me to silence my tune?" With the innocence of a child, he spoke his thoughts, answering her query with a piping question of his own before noting his mistake with a small "oh" and continuing to launch into yet another long winded explanation.

"Well I can hear, feel things, walk and talk." he began, his muzzle crinkling in thought as he tried to process exactly what the storm was asking of him. "Sometimes I try to will myself into seeing things, but it all looks white. Oh, and I've tried swimming too. The fruits of the sea are easy to catch in shallow waters."

It took maybe a few moments for the gentleman to catch his breath, his tassel brushing against his side in a listless sort of way as his ears turned to catch the foaming voice of the sea as it rose and fell against the stones.
Messages In This Thread
Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 19, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Furiosa - September 19, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 20, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Furiosa - September 20, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 20, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Furiosa - September 20, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 20, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Furiosa - September 20, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 21, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Furiosa - September 21, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Sits on his Picassso - by Tide - September 22, 2016, 01:08 PM