Cassiopeia's View now i'm wiser than dreams
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
aaaaa!! <3
He can only skim along intently, for nothing better draws his focus for a long while. It makes it a little harder for him. He can feel concentrating wearing him out more, slowly, surely.. Or it's still old fatigue from yesterday, the day before, and so on perpetually. But, he is glad his wounds ached no longer, even after all this ground covered.

Inari only pauses once to look back over his shoulder, then up towards the peaks nearby. The motion itself makes him nervous, but when nothing awaits, he finds himself easing with a puff of a sigh. He feels strange still, and it's manifesting a little different from what he's grown used to. But now pointed ahead once again, he knows he has to focus. In doing so, he realizes the pale female. Her voice, a quick bark, brought his ears forward. The rest of him rose to attention, too, and his paws stopped to behold her with a curious cant.

"Hail, spirit.." he greeted with a rasp on his words and meager quiver of his low-slung tail. Nervousness threatened him afterward. He caught himself swallowing thickly once the words left his lips, although he maintained a subtle poise to his stance outwardly. It was how they had spoken to him before. However it seemed to fit, and he steadied his ears then. He looked her over quickly, all while hoping he did not look too uncertain. He smelled of no one, nothing.. and she, to his nose, was all stranger as well. She didn't know and neither did he. Inari simply banked on her being a friendly-enough sort. He had already fled from enough lately.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 21, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 22, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 23, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 23, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 29, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - October 04, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - October 04, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - October 06, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - October 06, 2016, 12:05 PM