Blacktail Deer Plateau hot venom is mixing with my blood
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder nodded once the other had finished speaking, making a small sound of acknowledgement. He had to agree -- though he felt a strange urge to say that it wasn't true in the back of his mind. "You're right. But I guess lately, I still have a little part of me that wants to believe that's wrong." The male had no idea what he was doing, opening up and showing a sign of weakness (even if it was small) to another pack member he hadn't even talked to before.

Well, there was some advantage to that, much more than saying things like that to someone he saw every day. There was a chance Ayvo would forget their conversation, or just not think of it because of how small it was in relation to other happenings. Reassuring himself with those thoughts, he exhaled. Rayder paused, then motioned with his head for the other wolf to walk with him, as he continued padding across the Plateau, but this time slower and with less heat in his steps.
Messages In This Thread
hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 21, 2014, 02:03 PM