Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
It came a surprise to her when the girl returned in complete Trigedasleng, something Rebekka had expected yet the familiar language in a foreign place came a light shock. This was how it was supposed to be, unlike the sickly sweet tongue of the Teekon wolves she refused to adopt. The yearling had learned to adapt to the changes brought first by Gyda's reign and then solely Thuringwethil's; she had no wish to alter yet again what she had just struggled to learn in the first place. Yet, she was sure now that Thuringwethil took the rightful place as reigning cheiftess solely, the transition for the others would me more enteratining to observe as now the cards had turned. Freyja would never know it but the familiarity and comfort in the fact that Rebekka would not have to struggle to communicate with the girl gave her a sense of reassurance that she had come by minimally during her time in Sleeping Dragon.

Fond eyes watched as the girl carried on, leaving Rebekka to simply nod and agree. “Sha,” Rebekka's eyes wandered beyond the girl as an intake of breath signalled that their prey was not that far ahead. Yet, this was not her hunt. “Go ona, hon op em,”The woman indicated for the girl to continue following the trail — with her eyes. “Ai don meet yo der,” Believeing Freyja capable of locating the animal herself with the nessicary clues to do so, Rebekka skipped ahead, deciding it was most likely best to first investigate the animal itself than walk Gavriel's daghter into a dangerous situation. The animal was not big, yet something about it was unfamiliar to her, and so, she went on.

To her assumption, the aminal was not what she had thought. Small enough to end herself yet reminded her of a raccon-skunk type thing that did not exist where she had come from (it was a badger, really). Deciding it manageable enough, she waited within the bushes for Freyja to catch up — so she could ask the girl exactly what this thing was and how best to take it down. 
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM