Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Tiny bit of pp for @Lotte, tell me if it's not okay!

Lotte had kept her promise and had helped Chusi prepare for the exciting day Uncle would come for her. She had said her goodbye's and had probably promised to visit at least 5 times. After she had given her older sister a big hug and had said goodbye to anyone watching. It wasn't long before she had scented Arturo and her little legs began sprinting. The journey was easy for the growing girl- it was nothing compared to her earlier travels. Sometimes she would even run ahead and ask if they were almost there yet. Every time the answer was no, but the scent of Arturo and Teaghlaigh soon filled the girl's nostrils. Her tail began wagging and she rushed over the border when Arturo's words were spoken. Finally! Uncle 'Turo had taken FOREVER!

She turned to face him and listen to what he had to tell- taking in the bleeding trees and the shadows the mountains cast on them. It was spooky, but kind off awesome, she found. There are others?! She exclaimed excitedly. More family! Friends! Still, his next sentence excited her much more. Her head spun from left to right a few times over- left paw lifted as she smelled the air. What did bone smell like? She hurried to Arturo and gave a cat-like nuzzle to his shoulder if he would let her. Thank ya!

She then sprinted over the dirt terrain- searching for anything that seemed out of place. She looked around trees, in a den of some random mr. Rabbit and under piles of leafs. Her obsidian pelt touched slightly by ash-like grays was already covered in a thick layer of dirt and tiny things one found in the forest when she saw something white- dirtied by the elements. Her eyes grew big. She hurried to it with quick steps (Actually having lost the way). There it was- a perfect bone her size, poorly buried under some leafs and dirt to perhaps make it a little easier for the child to find. She smirked. She nosed some dirt away and clawed at the earth until the bone was within her reach- picking it up carefully in her mouth. It sure had taken some time- but victory was hers now, and she couldn't wait to show 'Turo. Now... Where was she? 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM