Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

To hear that his old packmate was doing well, too, was nice. It made him feel less guilty for having left, but hadn’t been enough to rid himself of the feeling entirely. He wanted to tell of why he’d gone, to explain to both Steady and Fitz what had drawn him away. Yet, he seemed to know even before the other spoke that he’d not be able to do so. When the leader’s face fell, Alastor immediately experienced a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something had happened, he knew, and his suspicions were confirmed at last when the news was shared. Silent, his own expression dropped from that of joy from a reunion to sorrowful, the fate of the man having hit him hard. The distress was amplified when he remembered how he’d left, as well as how Fitz had been the one to save him from the life of a loner. When the foreigner had been down and unable to see the brightness of the future, the late alpha had been there to pick him up and give him a home. Knowing that he was dead now and that the Greek had not been there to save him… it hurt.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I should have stayed to help. I shouldn’t have left when I had.” The argent wolf shook his head, ears being pulled back in the process. There was no way for him to know that he couldn’t have helped Fitz, and it was because of that that he felt the guilt smack him ten times harder than it had before. Heavier had the load become when he’d realized that there were only two left. Two wolves from the pack that he’d once lived with, two wolves that hadn’t died or left. Realizing that he wouldn’t be able to bump the number to three made him hang his head, feeling worse than ever.

The conversation was steered back towards him, but the news he’d just received was not forgotten. It lingered at the front of his mind, nagging at him. “They were,” he’d been able to say somehow. Thereafter, however, he’d temporarily lost his voice. Only a nod could be offered at first, confirming that he wasn’t there to stay. “I came to apologize for leaving as abruptly as I had,” Alastor came to say. “I joined Silvertip for a selfish reason, and my misdoings eventually caught up to me. I am sorry for having not been able to devote myself entirely to Fitz, and for not having bothered to search for a reason to stay with the pack.” At that point, he’d dropped his body low to the ground, head tilting downwards as a way of bowing.

“I seek your forgiveness.”
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM