Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
When the girl confirmed her experiance, Rebekka did not hesitate to map out the plan in her head. It was a long sort of animal, the neck seemed a vulnerable point though a glance at it's feet full of talons suggested it was not the tamest of creatures. Claws,” The woman murmurered, mentally highlighting that very important aspect of it's features. If she was correct, it would lash out upon her attempts at putting it down, causing unnecessary bodily harm and overall inconvenience. With Freyja in tow, it was something she was not willing to risk.

Yet the animal had a larger behind, unable to see past it; something that she could latch on to as it foraged away. If she pinned it, got it on it's back in a futile position, Freyja would have the time nessicary to end it's life. If something went wrong, they would be in different positions to act on instinct. This hunt would have no formal plan. “Ste en hod op gon ai signal,” The woman spoke in hushed tones so that the mamal might not become aware of their presence. Figuring the plan was set, she made a move to go, yet hesitated. It dawned on her with a sinking feeling. This was not her hunt. She was merely the teacher, not the student in the situation. It was Freyja's chance, and for the first time in Rebekka's existence, she thought about someone elses' interests other than her own. Something she had not done for anyone but herself, for it was her that had waited for others to follow her, inconsiderate to the wishes of any other. Backtracking, she came beside the girl once more.“Unless yu don a beter ide,” The woman suggested, opneing the floor to the girl until futher notice.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM