Blackfoot Forest The owl with the heart of a wolf
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie tucked himself in and he nibbled his way Jace's neck tugging and removing extra fur spitting tiny matts out as gracefully as he could.. nibble nibble hold pelt lift head flick tongue, nibble nibble hold pelt lift head flick tongue.

Ferdie Von Pelt was an expert at grooming he rarely had fleas they could not escape his grooming rituals. Ferdie was so grateful when his wise thoughtful friend returned, though he did not know how to use yarrow at all, in fact he hardly recognized it, he looked to jace for conformation.

Then up at Aryn I know you must be tired my friend, may I beg you one more favor? I want Nightingale the pup to know what has became of me. Could you let her know or bring her here? He hoped he was not straining his flighted friend.

Ferdie pressed his muzzle to Jace, then spoke solemnly I crossed a mountain coming to Swiftcurrent creek many many months ago, I think we could head back there and perhaps find a safe place there; out of harms way, perhaps offer a pack to those in need? He could not help but turn a glare back toward swiftcurrent creek.

He let jace think over that as he picked up the rabbit placed before him and started to devour it, ending the creature to skin and bones literally in very quick time

Ferdie Von pelt's face lit up upon seeing Ame, The joy upon his visage had not lifted his eyes in a long time, though sore his tail waved happily. Even with a frown for her question his spirits were still lifted It's a long story Ame' however it's very safe to say Jace and I can not return to Swiftcurrent creek.

I'd like a separate thread with nightingale and Jace outside swiftcurrent if I could
Messages In This Thread
The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 21, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 21, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 21, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 23, 2014, 01:53 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 23, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 04:12 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 30, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 30, 2014, 05:44 PM