Blackfoot Forest The owl with the heart of a wolf
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Feride picked up a yarrow and chewed on the strange tastes plant making a past in his mouth, He did not want to answer these questions, they didn't have a good answer. Ame especially deserved the truth so he tried his best to answer truthfully but not wholly, in truth he was going to try and be as tactful as he could.

She is the youngest wolf of the pack now, so she shouldn't be to hard to find she's also got this cute rust-colored stripe down her back, He offered his information to Aryn and the shifted spiting out the paste a trying without success to put the past on his wounded neck

We were asked to present our selves to Fox after an incident, that is to fresh to speak of now... The moment he said that he tucked his tail and glanced at Jace sadly and looked back to Ame After that she told us to do something we could not, Ferdie's eyes hardened with anger his voice stiffer and so she chased us out.

Ferdie knew her command was not fair nor were her actions with good reason; especially when she pointedly didn't want to know what had happened. The truth of the matter was Fox didn't care.

Ame, Jace and I can't stay here so I was hoping you would accompany us to The Sunspire, the mountains, I think Jace and I will start a pack there safe and tucked away, I'd love to have you be my scout my eyes and ears

Ferdie would need a good scout for he hated leaving the territory he called home, He'd never trap Ame and never force her to linger longer then she wanted to. and in truth from the moment he had called Fox to meet her, he had felt guilty and perhaps that was the reason he hadn't seen her during her time as a member of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 21, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 21, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 21, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Aryn - May 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 23, 2014, 01:53 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 23, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 04:12 AM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Jace - May 30, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: The owl with the heart of a wolf - by Amekaze - May 30, 2014, 05:44 PM